View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

The Sunken City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A city under the sea, covered by a oxygen dome.
This is the only location that has people living in it. They tend to ignore you if they can, but you do exist to them as they can talk to you and acknowledge your presence.

There is also a large glowing green rock in the center of the city upon a raised alter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:41 pm

The Sunken City - Page 3 Z3CielMugshot
"You again! What are you still doing by the Alter!"

Her face contorts into the first expression of anger Red or Emeral had seen, it didn't look like she was good at it.

"Do you realize what that thing has done!? What it can still DO!!!?"
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:45 pm

The Sunken City - Page 3 6rhuea
Red placed a hand on Ciel's shoulder, then spoke calmly to her. "Ciel....Calm down....If this man is bothering the Altar, I shall take care of it." With that, Red walked forward, barring the strange man's passage to Ciel and activated his saber in one fluid movement.
"It would serve you well to leave now, because if you do not, I will strike you."
Red had an unbudging expression on his face that gave away no hint of fear, and showed that he was indeed, totally serious.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:00 pm

The Sunken City - Page 3 Z3CielMugshot
Ciel runs past the both of them and stands, arms outstretched, blocking Emeral's path to the alter.

"You shall not pass!" She says, her voice beginning to crack under the pressure. "I know about your plans! You hope to use the stone defeat this white robe man, whoever he may be! You are mistaken! This artifact that you think brings power, brings only destruction onto the user."

Meanwhile, in the void's castle, the white-robed man watchs through the eyes of the statue. "Hah, purest irony." He comments.
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:07 am

The Sunken City - Page 3 ZpvIp2A

"what nonsense are you talking about" Emerald said , "who's that white-robed man you are talking about" , "move aside now , before I lose my temper"

(( I think Red should interfere now or something Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Red muttered profanities under his breath as he approached Emerald, cutting off his path to the Altar, and Ciel once more. He pointed his saber out at him, it glowed a violent pink color and he spoke now.
"If you take another step, I'll separate your head from your neck. Do you understand?" Red spoke in a calm tone, but his posture showed he was anything but calm.
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"well then , seems like I finally have my challenger" Emerald replied , then he smiles and carry on saying "but I have a condition on all that" ... pointing at the frog statue , "If I win, you must destroy this statue and walk away with your little friend and to not interfere with anything I do anymore, do you agree on that" an evil look on Emerald face while saying all that .

Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: The Amnesiac   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:00 pm

The blue-haired man (with a new look) slowly awoke in where Monk's portal put him. He stands, walking straight with a duel runner (which he doesn't know is his), his mind clouded with questions that he asks to no one...
The Sunken City - Page 3 Bruno11
"Where am I? Where did I come from? Who am I? What is this runner?" After walking for a while, a white flash engulfs the man, suddenly overloading his senses...

((I reset the man's memory, since he is an amnesiac, after all; during transition, it'll all become clear to him, with his current memories coming back, then he'll appear in a different area as Delta again.))
Back to top Go down
http://dicegaming.forumotion.com
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

The Sunken City - Page 3 2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:09 am

A burst of wind streaks outward from beyond the statue.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:15 am

Thoroughly ofput by the introduction of a third party, Ciel drops to her knees.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Red simply laughed darkly.
"What makes you believe that I would simply agree to the terms of a murderous swine such as yourself!?" He was glaring harshly at Emerald now. "I refuse to accept the rules you have laid out. I'm not going to destroy apparently sacred relics. If you happen to defeat me, I'll leave with my friend, but should YOU lose, you leave this city, never to return." there was a harsh undertone to his voice now as he walked forward, towards Emerald. His paces were slow and deliberate, like he was trying to get a rise out of his foe. He swung his saber experimentally, now standing directly in front of Emerald. "Are we clear?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Emerald Smiles and answers Red : "well then , If you are trying to impress your little friend over there , then you succeeded with talking , there was no doubt you'll refuse my challenge, you're not sure you're going to win this , a lack of self confidence I sense but fine, let's do this and see what you're made of "

the stone around Emerald neck starts to shine , a star is drawn on his forehead

(( I wanna duel you Gaia , you better accept this .. or else Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:22 pm

The frog statue moves itself through the air and out of the way, and a girl walks through, with the statue replacing itself behind her.
The Sunken City - Page 3 Dancer10
"Hi!" The girl then looks inquisitively around at the unusual scene. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:16 pm

looking at the mysterious woman showing from now where "oh great , another weird thing happening in this place" he said that in a calm voice carrying on saying "what's going on here is the question I'm supposed to ask you not the opposite, so who might you be ?"
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Ciel turns to the newcomer and says, "Oh, Mistress of the Wind! What brings you to our sunken city?"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:18 am

The girl looks incredibly confused by the statements directed towards her.
"Eh?! I have no idea what's going on here, I just got here," The girl then tears up a bit, "and I'm being confused with someone else. I have no idea who this mistress of wind person is, my names Nissa." Nissa then wipes her eyes. "I just came here because I wanted to duel some people."
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:53 pm

"are you .. crying!!" Emerald replies after turning to Nissa and carry on saying "anyway listen up Nissa, I'll duel you in exchange of some answers .. agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Nissa perks up at this statement.
"You will! Great!" Nissa then takes out a fan and places her deck on it.
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:27 am

Nissa smiles after the match concludes with her loss. "That was fun! You said you wanted answers after the duel? So what are your questions then?" Nissa looks inquisitively at Emerald.

Replays 2-1 Emerald
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Emerald takes a minute to gather his thoughts , he's confused of all the events that are happening around him so fast .,. ever since the cloaked man showed and all these weird stuff happened.

"why don't I remember anything of my past ?" he looked at Nissa and asked her that .
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Nissa cocks her head, confused at Emerald's statement. "Don't you remember? The man in white pulled you here and stripped you of your memories. If you win duels against people, you'll get your memories back. Although," Nissa says as stretching her arms behind her head, "I am curious why you didn't ask me to move the statue for you?"
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Emerald started to remember things , he remembered being in a great war
the war involved Atlantis somehow , but things still are fussy for him , he's still confused about what's happening.

Emerald turns to Nissa and answers her : "Then by all means , remove the statue from my way, I shall carry on this path"
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:52 pm

"What!" Ciel looked shocked. "Please, I implore you not to remove the barrier from this man's path! He doesn't understand the dangers of the Oricalcos stone!"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:08 am

Nissa cocks her head, confused at the woman's statement as the frog statue rises into the air. "Do you mean that green glowing stone? Because it was evil, so I got rid of it." The frog statue then complete moves out of the way, revealing an empty altar beyond it.
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:42 am

Emerald turns to looks at Nissa and carry on walking to empty alter saying : " I wonder where this is going! "
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Nissa glances confused by Emerald's actions. "I'm not sure why you are going there. The Orichalcos Stone is gone, I sent it to the bottom of a deep trench."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sunken City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next