The Sunken City - Page 2 Emptyby Metagamereaper Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 am

» i bad mouthed (69) a member in this academy, please ban meh :'(
The Sunken City - Page 2 Emptyby gunsmaker Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Statistics
We have 883 registered users
The newest registered user is crash3011

Our users have posted a total of 8495 messages in 659 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:42 am

The Sunken City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

The Sunken City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

A city under the sea, covered by a oxygen dome.
This is the only location that has people living in it. They tend to ignore you if they can, but you do exist to them as they can talk to you and acknowledge your presence.

There is also a large glowing green rock in the center of the city upon a raised alter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Delta's eyes shot open to see the red battleroid from Mech City with his sword out to strike him. Delta rolls out of the way just in time.
The Sunken City - Page 2 LCUnfhJ
"Why do I remember you? Where am I? Can I have a name?" he asks with a strong tone, standing up.

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dicegaming.forumotion.com
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Red noted his quick reflex with interest. "I believe you're in the sunken city of Atlantis." He paused, then added, "But whether or not I know you is not the issue here. You've got to be eliminated if I'm to regain my memories. He charged his saber and struck again, this time when it connected, the ground shook.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:05 pm

"What's going on here?" The woman stated as she returned. Only to fall to the ground when the ground shook from Red's strike.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Reflexes kicked in and he moved quickly to catch her before she hit the ground. "Sorry. Apparently this man showed up as I woke and mistook him for somebody else." He lied, lifting the woman into his arms and dashing from the room with dizzying speed and from the house, out towards the street where he set her upright on her feet. "Apologies....My name is....." he shook his head. "I'm not even sure of that, but people call me Red."
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm

"Glad to see you're feeling better at least." She said with a slight smile despite her disorientation. "My name is Ciel."
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea "Yes....Recuperating at your home proved to be a success....I'm back at 100%." the red-clad reploid replied. He noted her disorientation. "....It's nice to meet you, Ciel....." he paused, then added, "...Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:04 am

Delta slowly stands up, and walks into Red and Ciel's area. After he was in their vicinity, he introduces himself.
"You two, call me Delta."

((Delta was lying facedown from the ground shaking from Red's strike. The strike did hit me.))
((EDIT: *scratching head* Sorry Link, I didn't know you two left the room! Why not tell me, or did you in the previous pages and I didn't read it?))

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am

"I'm fine, just a little disoriented. You're a bit fast after all." She sighed. "Would you mind explaining to me what's going on before you drag me into this stuff?"

((Lyris, We left the room, you are alone and out of earshot, you couldn't overhear or interject there.))
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Red began to silently pace, wondering whether or not to tell her the truth or just make something up.
He nodded to himself, coming to a decision.
"Well, you see....I have no memory of who I am, or where I originated...."
A flash of memory struck him, and he watched the small scene play out, a scene about Ciel and Zero. Due to watching the memory play back, he had paused in mid-sentence. he quickly picked up again, telling her about the man in the white cloak, about this whole 'game' that he was apart of.
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

The Sunken City - Page 2 2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 Priest10
The priestess brushes off her robe at the conclusion of the duel. As the wall of bubbles begins to dissolve, "While I congratulate you on your victory, it changes nothing. I still cannot allow you to pass." The wall of bubbles finishes dissolving, revealing a giant frog statue blocking the path to the temple.

Last edited by Jakester390 on Fri May 03, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Ceil started to speak, but stopped abruptly once she saw that the blue haired man had followed them.

((I was hoping you would notice Lyris, Gaia))
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:47 am

The red-clad Reploid turned to see the blue-haired man that Ciel had noticed.
The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea "....Why have you followed after me?" His voice remained neutral, but there was an underlying warning in his words.
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:31 am

"I was trying to introduce myself to you two. Before you ask, Delta is what people call me." The tone on Delta's next question was confused. "Do you even have names?!"
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:48 am

Red stepped in the path of Delta before he could come closer, barring the way any closer to Ciel. It could get out of hand quickly, he knew, and he didn't want her caught in the cross-fire.
The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea "People call me Red....." he paused, then continued, "....What business have you with me, Delta?"
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Delta confirms the name, "Red, huh..." he pauses, then he points to Red. "I have Riding Duel business with you, so get ready! Before you ask, if you win, I'll gain your trust; If I win, you'll reveal the other one's name!"

((What I mean by "the other one" is "Ceil". Oh, is there even a Turbo Duel track for us to duel on in the area? Also, because there is such thing as "Match Turbo Duel", I would like to know if it's still counted as a single.))
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 Z3CielMugshot
"Red... Take him on, I believe in you!" Ciel commented.

((A turbo match counts as a match))
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea "Challenge accepted..." He tossed his Saber up, catching it on his arm, which, looked as if it cut him, but it held in place. "Prepare to lose, Delta."
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:33 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 ZpvIp2A

"Priestess , I have defeated you in the challenge ,yet you aren't allowing me to pass .
this gives me more reasons to be curious to pass you and see what's in there .. although
what is this new statue showing here , I believe you owe me some answers lady!"

((What should be done now ? ))
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

The Sunken City - Page 2 2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:48 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 Priest10
The priestess laughs haughtily. "You would strive to order me? Amusing, but I have nothing to say to you." At the conclusion of this the priestess dissolves into a puddle of water, as a red robot and a humanoid dressed in blue ride by with monsters between them.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Red stood silently, deactivating his Saber. He had lost, but why!? He couldn't stand it.
The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea "You have bested me, yes....But I owe you nothing, Delta." he turned back to Ciel and nodded briefly. "Perhaps we should go?" He asked her, glancing over his shoulder at Delta.
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

As his Tech Genus Power Gladiator dealt the final blow on Red, which reminded him of his previous win against Sol, Delta somehow regretted pushing Red. Therefore, as he braked in front of him and took off his helmet, he apologized,
"Sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you harder than I thought, Something inside me regrets going hard on you..."
Delta was abruptly finished because of four white orbs, each with a rainbow glow flying towards him, engulfing him in an opaque white orb, his mind now filled with visions of...
<Who is that man...? No way, is that... Another me?!>
After the visions end, the orb (harmlessly) explodes, knocking what appears to be the man in Delta's visions unconscious...

((I decided to be dramatic about my character's second memory... This time the orbs are visible.))
Replays: Game 1, Game 2

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replays)
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Red, slightly intrigued, but not really at the same time, shrugged at Delta as he had his memory. He knew how things worked here, and he just turned completely back to Ciel.
"....Shall we go now? I've grown bored with him..." Red mused.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:39 pm

((I'll help you out Emeral))

The Sunken City - Page 2 Z3CielMugshot
"If you insist." Ciel says.

Walking off she states, "I may as well give you a tour. Follow me Red."

She began to walk of and when she reached the alter of the Oricalcos she gasped.

"Oh my! The frog goddess has blessed us! This truly is a lucky day!"

Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 6rhuea
Red followed silently, relaxed once more now that he was away from the mysterious stranger that called himself Delta. At her words about the Frog Goddess, he perked an intrigued eyebrow. "....Frog Goddess....?" He asked, both interested and confused.
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:37 pm

The Sunken City - Page 2 ZpvIp2A

"well well , seems like I have some company here." (looking at Ceil) .
"I remember you" he said , "as it seems we meet again" .

"I believe by trying to be nice to some people is just wrong , I want answers now !, and if no one is giving them .. someone might get hurt "(saying that while looking at Ciel)
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sunken City   The Sunken City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sunken City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next