AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Mech City    Mech City   EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

The ruins of a futuristic city.
Decimated skyscrapers, destroyed robots, both humanoid and not.

It almost seems like the place was hit by a nuke or a space laser.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:00 pm

After taking the door that he'd seen the dark angel take, he landed in the ruins of the futuristic city, taking in the scene with awe. "...Just what happened here...?" he questioned, nobody in particular. He walked through the ruins of the city, looking around for anyone else, or for signs of the dark angel that had came before him.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:00 pm

The dark winged angel was standing on the top of a destroyed building.

He noticed a red man walking down below, and called to him, "Who, are you?"
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Upon hearing the voice, his red gaze instantly darted to the source, which was on top of a destroyed building.
He approached slowly, pink plasma saber activated and pointed towards the ground as he walked. "....I'm not even sure of that question myself. Who are you?" he replied to the dark winged angel.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 pm

"Can anyone answer that question with a straight face here?" The Angel replied, "But we need names after all. Me, you can call me Raven, for my black feathers. And you, ... you can be Red."

He said all this as he swung his arm to the side and a glow of light brought his blade to his hand. "I'm sorry that you couldn't last longer, but my existence is my highest priority right now."

He then, with a straight face, began to rapid fire his blade in the newly christened Red's direction. I'm truly sorry I had to start off a meeting this way, but I need to know.

((Omega gave me permission to give his character his nickname as posted in the signup))
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

"Red, huh...." he replied dryly. "Show me what you've got then, Raven...."
Taking a defensive stance, Red began to deflect each blow of the other's blade with his plasma saber, the speed was ridiculous, but his reflexes made it possible to block.
Simply, he dashed to the side and began to perform a wall-jump up to the top to face Raven face to face now. "Some man you are, striking from a distance....." he brought his saber at Raven's head in a shining downward arc.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 am

Raven raised his blade and extended it's edge to block Red's strike. "I can fight face to face," Finding an opening, he struck at Red's legs then back-dashed and let out a charge shot as he ran.

"I just thought it a better idea not to fight a man with obvious superior physical strength up-close." Wait, this thing charges if I don't fire for a certain amount of time? That's useful!

Having gained the distance he needed, he jumped of the building flapping his flightless wings a few times to prevent him from getting hurt from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 am

Through his red visor, the mysterious man was seeing a futuristic city in ruin. he thought, standing atop a fallen building. Right in front of his eyes, he witnesses a fight between a black-feathered angel and a red robo-man(?). Not wanting to be seen nor get involved, he backs up, then crouches onto one knee, watching the ongoing fight.

((The "not wanting to be seen" part is one of my overnight habits called "stealth mode".))

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dicegaming.forumotion.com
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am

Red was caught with the blade to the legs, having them kicked out from under him, he hit the roof on his back, but sprung back up easily. ".... Very well, we'll fight long-distance." He shifted his weight to the left, barely avoiding the shot.

He spun the saber and put it away, grabbing his Bustergun. Taking aim, Red rested the Bustergun on his wrist, firing after the rapidly-moving figure known as Raven, three shots in succession before it needed a moment's rest, then continued with another three-shot succession.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Raven took two shots to the back as he fell to the ground, the last one missed however. Turning around as he hit the ground, he dodged the next round of three shots, and returned a charge shot, then circle strafed with rapid fire from below the building.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Taking note of the shots coming his way, he quickly activated his saber once more, spinning it in a rapid circle, however, two of his shots struck him, one in the abdomen and the other in his left shoulder. "Hrk...." He groaned, then once again, placing the bustergun on his wrist again, began firing three-shot succession, after succession, trying to shoot Raven down.
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:48 pm

"Woah!" The mysterious man with the red visor shouted in trying to dodge the shots from the fight. His effort was in vain as a stray shot he didn't see coming hit his body and he is sent flying... "AHH!" He yells in pain, feeling the damage take a toll on his body and at the same time feeling alone...
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Raven didn't expect the saber spin, and therefore got hit by a few of the rebounding shots from his own weapon.

Getting an idea, he thought it over for a moment as he continued to blast at Red. It's risky, but it seems like something I would do. Let's go for it.

Jumping as high as he could Raven yelled, "Even if you gain all your memories back, you'll never have a memory like... THIS!!!!"

Punctuating the line, he threw, literally threw his blade at Red. Unfortunately, he forgot to turn it's edge on... And he got hit by a full 3 buster shots while doing it.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Red, grinning at the fact that Raven had gotten hit with his own shots, lowered his guard for a second, then got hit by the continuing blasts from his worthy opponent. "We'll see, Raven...!"

The movement too fast for him to catch, and the weapon caught him in the mid-section, throwing him off the building. Red couldn't catch himself in time and hit the ground head-first, leaving a gigantic crater.
Weakly, Red stood, he wasn't finished, not by a long shot. "This body.....Its very....durable...?" He grabbed his Saber and Raven's weapon and walked to him, throwing it at him. "....I won't fight an unarmed opponent." He stood there, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Raven caught his weapon and stood up. He winced from the shots he had taken earlier. I can't take much more, have to end this quickly.

He took up a defensive stance and waited for Red's last move.
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Red feigned a step forward, then dashed instantly as his foot touched ground, leaning forward for acceleration. Then, out of nowhere, he performed a rolling leap over Raven's head, holding his saber in a reverse grip at his throat.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

"Interesting," Raven commented, "It would appear we had the same Idea."

It was true, just as Raven's neck was to a blade, so was Red's. If ether of them moved an inch they would be sliced upon the other's blade.

"It would appear, Red, that we have reached an impasse."
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Red laughed some. "I suppose we should call it a draw, then......" he replied, removing his saber and holding it in a reverse-grip still, now pointed at the ground as he backed to the right, avoiding the blade of Raven.

He extended a hand. "You almost had me....But I almost had you, as well.....There was no victory here, simply a tie."

Red waited for Raven to either try to strike him, or for him to accept his handshake.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Raven deactivates his blade and dismisses it. He took Red's hand to shake, only to fall down to his knees upon letting go. "Well, Red, If I know one thing now, you are one amazing swordsman."

Suddenly, orbs of light started flying into Raven's body and he starts to remember. I have multiple weapons?

((As me and Gaia just completed a battle we each get combat memories.))
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 pm

That made him chuckle. "Me? Maybe. But you're a good ranger. Striking me from that distance was incredible."

Then, identical orbs of light entered Red's body, triggering a forgotten memory. I can charge my Saber attacks...?
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"So then Red," Raven said as he stood up, wincing as the memory didn't heal him. "Looks like it's time to fight with these."

He opened up a pouch at his side and drew out a deck of cards. "A strange request of the man who's hosting this torny, but still. I trust you read the rules?"
Back to top Go down
GaiaShadows
Obelisk Blue

GaiaShadows

Obelisk Blue

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

He gave a solemn nod.

"Only a fool wouldn't bother reading the rules, this IS life or death, after all." He replied, his Saber lengthening slightly and attaching to his left arm.

He took out his own cards and examined them. "I suppose we should begin."
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Raven nodded, then put his cards back into his pouch.

"Let's do this then!" He summoned a bow of silver and threw it into the air.

The bow separated at the handle into two distinct blades, which then laid on top of each other. Two rings of gold appeared around his left wrist and the blades where caught by them. The blades then separated slightly as to allow a larger playing area. Raven pulled his deck back out and rested it upon the golden rings around his wrist.

"Bring it on, Red!"

((Wow that was complicated, If you guys need any explanation of what Dark Pit's Duel Disk looks like don't be afraid to ask.))
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 am

After a long flight, the mysterious man with the red visor lands near the vicinity of an ongoing duel, the landing being rough enough to dent his visor a bit. He is then left damaged and panting, occasionally screaming in pain...
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 am

Raven fell to his knees again. Damn it. He thought to himself, Not again, that's twice I lost today. How am I to recover if I can't win at all!

Hearing a scream from the side he looked over to see a man with blue hair and a red visor. Recognizing him from the blue platform he stood up and asked, "Who are you?"

((Gaia won, He is granted a memory sequence. He won 2-0 but unfortunately I forgot to grab a replay of round 1, Round 2 however, I did grab, and considering he slammed me there, I hope it's ok to give him the match win. Best of luck to all of you, Happy dueling))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mech City   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mech City    Mech City   Empty

Back to top Go down

Mech City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next