Battle Arena Rules
Shadow Arena Rules
Unlimited Arena Rules
Hunting Arena
BA Ranking
BA Ranking List
Latest topics
» test request
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Rainbow Sorcer Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 pm

» PDA is back
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby DarkLove Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 am

» Lords Of Darkness ~¤The Era Of Destruction begins¤~
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Unees Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 am

» Royal Knights archtype by gunsmaker [intro][WIP]
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby gunsmaker Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:57 pm

» test request ismenne 29/6/13 -- Results Up
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Jakester390 Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 pm

» Just got here but still real life goes first
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Rai-Jinn Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 pm

» Infernities Reborn: Lightsworn Vengeance
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Unees Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:49 am

» MY FIRST YU-GI-OH DECK: “FEATHER GRID”
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:46 am

» Big Mess, Big decision
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby gunsmaker Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 am

» Daily Yugioh Related Quiz.
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby DoomTemplarKnight Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:41 pm

» Slifer Attendance.
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Metagamereaper Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 pm

» Hello There
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Icingsugar Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

» PDA Main Shop [V2]
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 am

» No more time
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby Metagamereaper Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 am

» i bad mouthed (69) a member in this academy, please ban meh :'(
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Emptyby gunsmaker Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Statistics
We have 883 registered users
The newest registered user is crash3011

Our users have posted a total of 8495 messages in 659 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:42 am

Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of this Custom Archtype?
Great
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] RyWOmVr38%Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] WQducwv
 38% [ 3 ]
Good
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] RyWOmVr25%Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] WQducwv
 25% [ 2 ]
Interesting
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] RyWOmVr37%Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] WQducwv
 37% [ 3 ]
Bad
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] RyWOmVr0%Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] WQducwv
 0% [ 0 ]
Boo
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] RyWOmVr0%Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] WQducwv
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:07 am

My first complete Archtype : Grand Chasers
NB : i'm not own the artwork, the artworks credits belongs to the owner
Contains 18 Cards

The luas are completed, now available on YGOPRO 1.031.0 V4, Very Happy

List of Grand Chasers archtype:
Grand Chasers - Arme the Battle Mage:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900913
2 Level 4 monsters
During your Main Phase 1: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; draw 1 card and reveal it. If the revealed card is a Spell, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. This card cannot declares an attack during the turn this effect is activated.You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Arme the Battle Mage".
Grand Chasers - Rin's Chaotic Overlay:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900914
Target 1 face-up "Grand Chasers" Xyz monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz monster whose Rank is less than or equal to the target's Rank plus the number of your banished Spell Cards, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
Grand Chasers - Lire's Special Shot:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900915
Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. If this card is banished; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. You can only use the effect of "Grand Chasers - Lire's Special Shot" once per turn.
Grand Chasers - Ryan the Viken:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900935
You can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use the effect of "Grand Chasers - Ryan the Viken" once per turn. You can only Control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Ryan the Viken".
Grand Chasers - Ley the Summoner:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900936
You can Special Summon 1 "Grand Chasers" Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. That monster cannot be used as Synchro or Xyz Material this turn. You can only use the effect of "Grand Chasers - Ley the Summoner" oncer per turn. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Ley the Summoner".
Grand Chasers - Lime the Saint:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900918
2 Level 4 monsters
When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Grand Chasers" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 of your Banished Spell Card; add that target to your hand. You can ony control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Lime the Saint".
Grand Chasers - Asin the Disciple:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900944
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can shuffle this card to your Deck, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Grand Chasers" monster from your Deck. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 monster in your Graveyard except "Grand Chasers - Asin the Disciple"; shuffle that target to the Deck.
Grand Chasers - Jin the Shura:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900942
When this card is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Card, you can Special Summon this card. Once per turn: you can target 1 Level 4 "Grand Chasers" monster in your Graveyard; destroy this card, then Special Summon that target. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Jin the Shura".
Grand Chasers - Dio's Twilight Synchro:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900921
Target 1 face-up "Grand Chasers" Synchro monster you control; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the target Level plus the number of your banished Spell Cards, then banish that target. (This Special Summon is treated as an Synchro Summon.)
Grand Chasers - Sieghart the Duelist:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900934
1 "Grand Chasers" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during either players turn: you can reveal top 5 cards of your Deck. Shuffle them back in, and this card gains 700 ATK for each Spell Cards revealed until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Sieghart the Duelist".
Grand Chasers - Amy the Starlet:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Grand_32
You can discard this card to your hand to target up to 5 of your banished Spell Cards; shuffle that target to your Deck. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 of your banished Spell Card; add that target to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Grand Chasers - Amy the Starlet" once per turn.
Grand Chasers - Lass the Assassin:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Grand_33
You can banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chaser - Lass the Assassin".
Grand Chasers - Mari the Geas:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900933
1 "Grand Chasers" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Grand Chasers" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to target 1 of your banished Spell Card; add that target to your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Mari the Geas".
Grand Chasers - Zero the Advancer:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900939
1 "Grand Chasers" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each your banished Spell Cards. While this card is face-up on the field, you can return 2 of your banished cards to your Graveyard to negate the activation of a card and destroy it. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Zero the Advancer".
Grand Chasers - Ronan the Spell Knight:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Grand_36
You can Banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, you can Banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to add 1 "Grand Chasers" Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Ronan the Spell Knight".

Grand Chasers - Rufus the Arbiter:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900943
2 Level 4 "Grand Chasers" monsters
This card cannot be targeted by opponent's card effects or as attack target. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to send 1 Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard; banish 1 Spell Card from your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only control 1 face-up "Grand Chasers - Rufus the Arbiter".

Grand Chasers - Savior's Call:
Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] 90900926
Add 1 "Grand Chasers" monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 "Grand Chasers" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use the effect "Grand Chasers - Savior's Call" once per Duel.
Grand Chasers United:

Last edited by gunsmaker on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:12 am

Updated 22/05/2013 :
added 23rd card "Grand Chasers - Lass's Force"
edited "Grand Chasers - Rufus the Arbiter" effects
edited "Grand Chasers - Elesis the Savior" effects
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

very interesting archetype
I really liked it , thanks for sharing guns Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:55 am

i'll post the lua as soon as i completed it, then you can try it at ygopro, as anime card ofc, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:15 am

Updated 01/06/2013 :
added 24th card "Grand Chasers - Geas Wishes"
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:44 am

Updated 05/06/2013 :
edited "Grand Chasers - Arme's Force" effects
edited "Grand Chasers - Lire's Force" effects
edited "Grand Chasers - Elesis's Force" effects
edited "Grand Chasers - Lass's Force" effects
edited "Grand Chasers - Geas Wishes" effects
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 am

Kewl ~ When the lua will be done, will you post them for we test? I would love running them *o*
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:15 am

i will post the lua as soon as the lua is completed.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:18 am

Made some changes, coz the current eff is too mainstream, Very Happy
i'll post it soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Okay, i follow that q_q
And question, how can you add a new archetype in ygopro's database? oO
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 pm

its easy, just add the set code that havent used, and use the same set code that you added to the rest of the archtype,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Oh okay Smile thanks
btw zero, the synchro looks so cool *w* Can't wait for testing them :3
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 am

Updated 11/06/2013 :
Removed "Grand Chasers - Lass's Force"
Removed "Grand Chasers - Geas's Wishes"
Removed "Grand Cahsers - Arme's Force"
Removed "Grand Chasers - Lire's Force"
Renamed and edited "Grand Chasers - Elesis's Force" to "Grand Chasers - Savior's Call"
Removed "Grand Chasers - Elesis The Savior"
Renamed and edited "Grand Chasers - Synchro Force" to "Grand Chasers - Dio's Twilight Synchro"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Zero the Advancer"
Removed "Grand Chasers - Dio the Leviathan"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Sieghart the Duelist"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Mari the Geas"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Jin the Shura"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Asin the Disciple"
Renamed and edited "Grand Chasers - Rin the Chaotic" to "Grand Chasers - Lime the Saint"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Ley the Summoner"
Renamed and edited "Grand Chasers - Lire the Archer" to "Grand Chasers - Lire's Special Shot"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Ryan the Viken"
Renamed and edited "Grand Chasers - Xyz Force" to "Grand Chasers - Rin's Chaotic Overlay"
Edited "Grand Chasers - Arme the Battle Mage"

i'll keep the old card here, so you can see before changes and after changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:03 am

Some changes i feel by reading your cards
Grand Chasers - Ryan the Viken: should be once per duel like spore, zephyros and glow up bulb.
Grand Chasers - Ley the Summoner should be only from deck OR graveyard not both , like lyla the summoner or madolche hootcake.
Grand Chasers - Sieghart the Duelist: The attack gain should be until opponent's end phase, otherwise it would be powerless at end phase.
Grand Chasers - Zero the Advancer: Should Negate only spell and traps

I think with that i could be less broken but still is pro Smile
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:10 am

thanks for the reply, i'll think of that, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:50 am

well, i still completed half of it (9 of 18 cards, many thanks to Jake for the helps, Very Happy)
i uploaded the cards (i merged it with the RP cards 1.031.0 V3), and you can try it as the "introduction" of the archtype.
Download here

just extract it then copy and replace to ygopro folder, and dont forget to back-up your cards.cdb before replacing it. Very Happy

i wish i can complete the rest at 20th, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:24 am

Yosha !
Just tried and some cards doesn't work for me, such as synchros who can't be summoned, savior's call and asin the disciple :s
Btw Lire's special shot is broken q_q
Otherwiser, a good archetype with lot of spe summon, but the big weakness, low attack points, you should at least make Lime 1900 attack to deal with some monsters and be able to use it's effect twice Smile
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 am

well, the synchros are not ready yet, 
currently, the ones can be used is only
909009001, 909009002, 909009003, 909009004, 909009005, 909009006, 909009011, 909009012, and 909009015. i believe i already make the deck that says completed GC cards, Very Happy

thats why i make it less broken with less ATK and DEF, lol
and lime is the one of the strongest card at the archtype, it can beat hi ATK monster with her effects, Very Happy

if you're online, i can show you how broken it is, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:08 am

Okay so i'll try by ignoring monsters that are not ready, btw nice work Cool
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 am

thanks, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 am

Updated 19/06/2013 : 
Remake "Grand Chasers - Rufus the Arbiter"
Little edit on some cards.
3 luas left, and you can enjoy the full archtype after this 3 luas is completed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:05 am

Pretty nice guns o.o ... 
good work Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 am

Updated 25/06/2013 : 
Remake "Grand Chasers - Rufus the Arbiter" again, since the current YGOPRO didnt support UPDATE_RANKS thing on lua script.
Little edit on "Grand Chasers - Jin the Shura"
Little edit on "Grand Chasers - Asin the Disciple"

all the luas are completed, many thanks to Jake for the help, Very Happy
i will upload the full archtype soon.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 am

download link is up, check the first post, 
have fun and enjoy the archtype, Very Happy

and Jake, i request to add this completed archtype at the next PDARP card update. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]   Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Chasers Archtype by gunsmaker [COMPLETED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1