View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

The Sky Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ruins of what seems like a Greco-Roman temple on a cloud.
Pillars smashed, roofs collapsed, ect. There are a few buildings, but there is obviously one that was the central location.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:23 am

Meanwhile inside one of the building, a dimension portal appears, the masked man with the black robe draining Rufus's memories and throw him while he is fainted, then he wake up and saw the masked man.
Masked man "Master of Guns, if you want know what you are and what your mission, come and get me, if you can ofc"
Master of Guns stand up and the portal slowly disappear "Wait, Who are you, where i can find you?"
Masked man "You'll find out sooner or later" the portal disappeared
Master of Guns
trying to remember what happened before
"why i cant remember a thing before this?"
thinking
"maybe i should find that masked man and ask him, and i should find out where is that masked man"
walking outside the building and saw Delta riding off the Sky Ruins
"good, theres ppl here, maybe i should check around here while i'm recharging energy"
walk around the sky ruins
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

The Sky Ruins - Page 3 2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:45 am

Sol catches sight of a newcomer walking around the Ruins
The Sky Ruins - Page 3 Skyent10
"Ah. A newcomer. My name is Sol. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:53 am

Master of Guns stop walking and looking at Sol and thinking for a second then start talk.
"i dont remember my name, but theres a masked man with black robe called me Master of Guns, that maybe are my nickname, and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:30 am

yondaime's heard what around between sol and newcomer, then walk towards them.

Master of Guns, that's weird!! you said you can't remember your name, me too i can't remember my name and my nickname is Yellow Flash but people call me Yondaime. huh! why we can't remember anything!? between Sol can you remember anything about you ?
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:52 am

This is starting to get annoying, all these people questioning why they have no memories.

The white robed man steps out of a portal of light and stands next to Sol.

I'm disappointed that you didn't bother to explain. but then again they didn't seem to listen to me when I told them why.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:18 am

9link5 wrote:
This is starting to get annoying, all these people questioning why they have no memories.

The white robed man steps out of a portal of light and stands next to Sol.

I'm disappointed that you didn't bother to explain. but then again they didn't seem to listen to me when I told them why.
well i dont questioning why we have no memories, my first post here is for how the master of guns appear, since i'm new role player.
and since all start with no past memories, thats the way i'm interacted with sol.

Master of Guns
surprised that Yellow Flash and white robed man appears after that
"hmm, what should i do? they all good ppl or not? i should ask."
"Yellow Flash huh?, did you said you're lost your memories?, we might be searching for same thing, why dont we join forces?"
"and white robed man, what do you mean of the explanation?"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Sol turns towards, and then bows to, the man in white.
"Ah Sir. Excellent to see you. As for why I have not been explaining to them about their situation," Sol takes this moment to gesture to the others, "it is because they did not ask. After all, if I gave them the information without prompting, they might doubt it. However, I believe you mentioned that we would have our own prerogative to manage our situations, and that you would not be involved?"
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:59 pm

"You are correct of course. However, found it prudent to assist if anyone had questions which you seem so reluctant to answer"
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Yellow Flash, turns towards Master of Guns then he closed his gaze and smile : "* yh i lost my memories, but i like your idea yh we must to join forces, i see you're a good man."*
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:20 am

Master of Guns
starting to smile, then points one of his gun to Yellow Flash with serious face
"but before that Yellow Flash, i would like to know your strength first, would you accept for a duel?"
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:43 am

Yellow Flash: "* do you know i like challenges !? and i always ready to fight.*"

then Yellow flash readies his duel disk :"* Of course i accept your challenge. *"
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:59 am

Master of Guns
pulls out the second guns and merging the two of his guns and transform it to duel disk
"then, lets duel!"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:13 am

"Now then, Yodiame, in regards to your question, I do remember who I am." Sol then smiles widely, "and it is due to the fact that I am here of my own choosing in the service of the man in white."
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Yondaime surprised for sol's answer.

"*what!!! you didn't lose your memories! that weird! and you choose to be in service of the man in white! huh! but who's that white robed man !? and what's his goals ? *"
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

"Oh, joy. Questions, I love questions! I am the curator of this tornament, and I'm hosting it because I'm in the same situation as all of you. Do you all feel better about your circumstances now?"
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:13 am

Yondaime, turns his gaze towards that white robed man and talking to him, while Yondaime still dueling against Master of Guns. : *" Huh! who's feel better with this bad circumstances!? i don't feel good now i've lost my memory but i don't give up, i feel you're not a good man what's the goal from the tournament !? and how's it working !? "*
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:31 pm

The white robed man's eye seems to flare up under his hood, to the point where it seems it's on fire.

"WELL ISN'T SOMEONE A LITTLE PRICK!? DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME WHEN I SAID I WAS IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AS YOU!? I'M HOSTING THIS TOURNAMENT FOR THE SAME REASON YOU ARE ALL FIGHTING IN IT!!!!

The sleeves and hem of his cloak seem to darken, and it doesn't look like this will end well.
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:18 am

"that's the cause, why you hosted this tournament, but the goal is what you will gain from it? and when this tournament will end and how will know the winner ? and what's the reward for the winner? all these questions in my mind. Finally i found someone can answer all my questions! it's seems Mysterious Tournament."
Back to top Go down
Metagamereaper
Slifer Red

Metagamereaper

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:06 pm

He stepped into the world. It looked as if somebody had built some large temples but were destroyed soon after being constructed. With a flash of light he saw a meteor streak across the shy, it's paths journey took it of his sight but not out of his senses, he felt the force of it's impact. He didn't know where he was nor did he know in which direction to venture so he, decided to lay against a fallen marble pillar and catch a few seconds of rest.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:23 pm

The white robed man let out a sigh of disbelief as he seemed to calm down.

"If you people really wanted to know then you should have acted sooner. Sol, can you handle these people? They are giving me worse headaches than normal. And I would highly suggest leaving this place if I where you. You may not like what's coming."

With that last comment directed at all involved, the white robed man simply disappeared, dissolving into dust blown away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Sol's eyes widen. "Well that's my cue to get out of here," Sol begins to run off, " because when a man stronger than you says to run, you start running." Sol then vanishes into a beam of light.
Back to top Go down
Metagamereaper
Slifer Red

Metagamereaper

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:02 pm

H winced at the beam of light that even pierced his heavy eyelids. Yawning he stretched and awoke from a fitful slumber, he hadn't dreamed anything, or maybe he did? e didn't know all he knew was that he was feeling refreshed and energized. He needed to find the source of the light. Or, he though about the meteor... Maybe not...
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:26 am

Master of Guns
while dueling Yellow Flash and hreard conversation between Yellow Flash, Sol and white robed man, then Sol vanished.
"Wait Sol, we havent done talking."
transforming his duel disk back to dual handgun, then transform it into jet pack.
"Sorry Yellow Flash, i must cancel this duel and i must chase Sol, my instinct telling me to chase after him. And i believe we'll meet again later my new friend.
starting to fly with jet pack
And white robed man, i dont care who you're and what are you planning, what i will do is follow my instinct."
in the mid of air while flying with his jet pack, he saw a man with a strange aura, Master of Guns smiling to him then leaving the Sky Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:49 am

before Master of Guns leaving this place, Yellow Flash smiles to him and saying :
*" Well i will challenging you later and don't forget we searching for same thing, we work together i see you later and take care there. "*
Back to top Go down
DarkLove
GFX Team

DarkLove

GFX Team

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 am

Sky Comes from out of know were and finds his friend yondaime. Sky: yondaime it feels like for ever where have you been i been trying yo find you after what happen. but it fills foggy can you fill me in on what happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sky Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era Duel Academy :: Events And Dueling :: Role Play-