View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

The Sky Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ruins of what seems like a Greco-Roman temple on a cloud.
Pillars smashed, roofs collapsed, ect. There are a few buildings, but there is obviously one that was the central location.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Delta confirms the names.
The Sky Ruins - Page 2 LCUnfhJ
"Sky and Yondaime..." He turns his head to Raven, his instinct of respect put his next words to...
"I'll let you pass for now, Raven." Delta puts himself near a nearby wall, then he tells the two newcomers, "Sky, Yondaime, respect Raven and move aside, so he can explore."
Back to top Go down
http://dicegaming.forumotion.com
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Raven was stunned. Finally someone was listening to him! "Thank you Delta."

Raven entered the temple. In front of him standing tall above the rest of the ruins was the half destroyed statue of a god or godess, it was too destroyed to tell.

Walking up to it, he felt a strange sadness sink over him... but how could that be? He was his own man, no one gained his respect who didn't earn it. Yet, none the less, he felt a sort of sorrow as he looked upon it.

"Why could that be?" He wondered aloud.

He recognized the sound of stone scraping stone to his left and turned to see a pillar rising from the floor.

Approaching it he saw a deck of cards lying on top of it. He reached for the deck and then reeled back as something entered his mind.

He was watching as a similar temple was being attacked by creatures of hell. He saw a quick flash of a woman in a white toga trapped in a cell with a gorgon standing taunting her. "Palutena," the gorgon spoke in the most condescending voice possible, "How fitting to see you at my feet."

Palutena look up at her, an expression of pure anguish on her face, "You where my sister once. How can you have fallen so low Medusa?"

Medusa just laughed a stone cold laugh and walked away.

The scene shifted. A pure white winged angel sat in a cell of what looked to be hell itself. The wings where different but Raven knew it was himself sitting there. This had to be his first memory.

Suddenly he heard Palutena's voice in his head, Help me Pit, I'm trapped in the cells of skyworld. Medusa's Coup was successful. It is the most I can do to lend you this small portion of my power. Take it Pit! You are the only hope for our world.

A bow of pure light appeared in Pit's hands as he escaped the cell. Raven, no Pit. Pit watched as he fought his way out of the hell he was in, across the surface world, and finally reaching skyworld. He defeated Medusa and saved Palutena.

Pit returned to the temple in the sky, the pillar still in front of him. He picked up the deck. He looked through it, but all the cards where blank!

"What?" He said, before noticing the last three cards where filling themselves in... "Rank-Up Magic huh? It's different from the card I started using after I met red." He shrugged.

He turned to walk out of the ruins. He knew now why he was fighting, what he had to lose. He had to get back to his own world, he had someone to protect. He didn't know how but he felt his struggles there where not over.

"Palutena..." He whispered as he walked out, "I'm coming back, soon."

Pit emerges from the ruins. He looks around at the three people still out there. "Delta," he said, starting to break into a smile, "You where talking about a score? I'm more than happy to oblige you, but I will have you know..." Pit takes his fist and punches the air as he finishes, "I'm Pit!!! The hero of Skyworld!"

((Holy hell that was long-winded... oh well. This counts as a solitary memory obtained from beating Nissa for the following reasons:
1: While "Pit" regains his name, since my character is Dark Pit, this is not his actual name, merely a misinterpretation of the memory he revived.
2: While the memory goes over the entirety of Kid Icarus the NES title, Dark Pit doesn't show up until Uprising, therefore making this next to irrelevant.
3: Dark Pit can get this memory because he is a clone of Pit, and therefore has all of Pit's memories. This allows me to complicate Dark Pit's development, and make him think he is Pit.
4: This longwinded memory serves as a springboard for several smaller memories.
5: I needed to show everyone how a memory sequence is written. a few memories have been obtained, but they tended to result as more of ability recollection rather than event based recall. While a memory of this size may be a bit of a stretch it is offset by it's minimal magnitude to Dark Pit, as this memory will do nothing but lead him down a false trail.
Wait, why am I justifying this, I made the rules XD. Good luck guys, and happy memory hunting.))
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:30 am

Yondaime was stunned, *" huh! delta you ruined my planning i was about to duel raven but that not a problem now you just made me lost the time and standing here "*.

Yondaime turns to raven and walking front to him : "* Raven let's continue the challenge, you said i am the first so let's duel now !!"*
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:36 am

Before Raven entered the temple, he smiles, saying, "Your welcome, Raven."

After a while, "Raven" emerges with a different name, Pit, which surprised Delta. He brushes off the surprised feeling, and...
"Huh, so you have an "other" name, Pit. Oh, about that settling the score thing we were both talking about, to put an end to this conflict, I'll duel Yondaime." Disengaging his duel disk from his duel runner, he then declares, in dueling stance, "Let's do this, Yondaime, you and me, whoever wins faces Pit next!

((Since no one else reminded her, guess I'll do it myself. DarkLove, your real name is Sky, which you don't know yet! Please edit your posts so that you call yourself by your nickname, Kiss's.))
((EDIT: DarkLove seems inactive, so omit the "tag" part.))

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:00 am

Yondaime: Huh! my planning has been changed. it's Ok! Delta i will duel you first!
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:15 pm

As Delta's now-known Tech Genus Blade Blaster deals the final blow on Yondaime, he is seen smiling, this time, for a different reason. Delta walks over to Yondaime, still smiling.
"Thanks for the duel, it was fun! Maybe we'll duel again someday?"

Before he could do anything else, the colors inverted around Delta as his mind is sent into his past...
<Exceeding my limits... Top Clear Mind... So that's how I Delta Accel Synchro Summon...!>
After his consciousness returns to reality, Delta's sight was no longer inverted and in front of a blank card. Grabbing it and examining it, he is left thinking, <My Delta Accel Synchro monster...? Oh great, not another guessing game...> Delta shrugs off the thought without reaction and puts the new card in his extra deck.

Turning to Pit, Delta's dueling stance was firm. "Okay, Pit, as you always said, time to settle the score between us!"

((What I mean by "colors inverted around" someone is something like this. What is the sensation really like in first-person point of view?))
((Game 1, Game 2, lost Game 3's replay; I won, but Unees somehow disconnected...))

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replays)
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Yondaime: yeah!it's Nice duel Delta! it was fun i hope we'll duel someday.
Back to top Go down
DarkLove
GFX Team

DarkLove

GFX Team

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:26 am

Kiss: Yondaime i am so happy to see you, i been walking and walking for hour's. I really did not know where i was going.
Kiss start's walking the right side of Yondaime. Kiss looks at Yondaime with a big smile on his fast asking him were are we going next.
--------------------------------------------------------
After take a rest and letting the youndaime go ahead of me. i had time to think and get my mind together. Kiss starts to walk and see 3 things far away, sky could not make it out what he is seeing. Kiss started to ran to the 3 shadows he seen. it's ( Youndaime and a guy named Delt) Kiss: Hi i am Kiss do you know were we are. the person looked at me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss catch up to Yondaime and Delt. Kiss: i am just going to follow you guys and think of are next move. you guys talk to this raven person ill just sit back and follow.
----------------------------------------------------
Delt start to duel Raven, and Kiss is sitting back and watching the duel play out. Kiss: Go delt u can beat him take him down. 30 mins has passed. Kiss: i see Delt finished the duel that was so awesome. First time seeing a awesome duel like that in my left, hope i can get into the next one. Kiss think's in his mind ( Better luck next time Yondamie

Last edited by DarkLove on Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:37 am

Delta shields himself as he takes the final blow from Pit. He then faces Pit smiling, congratulating him on his win.
"Pit, thanks for the duels, you've done well, I appreciate your style."

Before he could reach out his hand to shake Pit's, the colors inverted around Delta as his conscious mind is sent into his past...
<Wait... I passed on my Accel Synchro summons?! Who is that man...!>
His consciousness then returns to reality, and afterward, he actually holds out his hand to shake Pit's.

((Link decided that the five duels vs Pit be 2 matches, one win each for me (2-1) and him (2-0), so we get one memory flash each. The writing is based off of the result of my 5th duel against him; of course, he still remembers his win.))
((Also, since no one else reminded her, guess I'll do it myself. DarkLove, your character's real name is Sky, which you don't know yet! Please edit your posts so that you call yourself by your nickname, Kiss's.))
((Match 1 Game 1, Match 1 Game 2, Match 1 Game 3, Match 2 Game 1, Match 2 Game 2))

Last edited by Lyris1060 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replays)
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:05 am

Yondaime: I am happy too Kiss to see you again. After Delta and raven duels Yondaime liked Accel synchro monsters: "* Ooh! nice matches Delta! *" then Yondaime turns front to Raven and asking him: "* i see you tired from the duels against Delta, so still can i challenge you ?
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

The Sky Ruins - Page 2 2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

A beam of light cascades down from the heavens, and Sol steps out from it.
The Sky Ruins - Page 2 Skyent10
"Well this is an interesting sight. Hi Delta. Hi jerk who doesn't mention his name. And who are you two?" Sol says as he looks at Yondiame and Kiss.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:04 am

"Oh, Sol!" Pit said as he rubbed the back of his neck to avoid stress, "I am sorry about the way I treated you. I was upset and confused at the time. Do you mind if we put that aside and start anew?"
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Yondaime: *Huh! a beam of light!!! what's happening here!!!* then yondaime turns to the man called "Sol" and saying: I am yondaime and who are you and why you stepped out from beam of light from the heavens !!?
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Delta was pleasantly surprised that Sol had returned... It reminded him of last time they dueled and the time that he dueled Red...
Lyris1060 at Mech City wrote:
"Delta was left impressed as his Tech Genus Power Gladiator dealt the final blow on Sol..."
Lyris1060 at the Sunken City wrote:
"As his Tech Genus Power Gladiator dealt the final blow on Red, which reminded him of his previous win against Sol..."
Seeing 'jerk' as a bad word, Delta then introduces the three unknown to Sol.
"Oh, Sol! Well, I'm sorry to be rude, but I don't think you're properly greeting someone." Then he turns himself towards Pit, "The one you called a 'jerk' is Pit." gesturing to Kiss and Yondaime now, "These two you haven't met, their names are Kiss and Yondaime. Yondaime, Kiss, I want you to meet Sol." he gestures them toward Sol. "When I met him, he used the same entrance, only he destroyed something in his path and he apologized..."
Jakester390 wrote:
"After all, you only get one chance to make a good first impression. You may call me Sol. And I apologize if my entrance has startled you."
Delta then directs his speech back at Sol. "Well, Sol, shall we have a tag duel?" Delta, still with his duel disk armed, puts himself into his dueling stance. "Me and Pit, VS you and someone of your choice!"

((FYI, I'm using the quotes as flashbacks.))
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Sol nods at Delta.
"I see. However, I will have to decline on a tag duel with you at this point, as I do not know Kiss and Yodiame's decks, and it would be a foolish endeavour to cooperate with one that you know nothing about." Sol then turns to raven."I have no problem starting anew with you Raven. Though if I may ask, what brought this on?"
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Pit closes his eyes and his arm drops to his side.

"Firstly, because I was rude when we met." he comments, eyes still shut.

"But the honest truth goes deeper than that." With that statement Pit's eyes open revealing his red eyes forming a glare that could destroy a man's soul. "I was confused, removed from my environment, and I knew nothing about what was going on. To be honest I still didn't know. But now things are different. I know my name is Pit. I know who I am, and I have a goal. It may not be the most honorable of goals but at least it's one I gave myself."

"Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Delta nods in understanding to Sol's decline.
"I understand." Just then, something lit up in his head, an idea... that he'll save for later.
Delta becomes shocked, can Pit really have that kind of glare?! His shock with Pit's glare is then warded off. Remembering his deal with Monk, he then reveals his idea, offering to Sol, "Why don't I be your partner? We'll duel Yondaime and Kiss, together!"
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Sol shakes his head at Delta's request.
"I'm sorry, but I will have to decline that offer as well. Our decks are not suited to cooperate together, and attempts to do so would have us working at cross purposes." Sol then turns his attention to Pit."I see. Though I am curious, what goal do you have in mind? And as for you Yondaime and Kiss, would either of you like a duel?"

Last edited by Jakester390 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unees
Ra Yellow

Unees

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:16 am

Yondaime: huh! a new challenge! why not. then yondaime shakes his head at Kiss saying * let me duel him *

Yondaime turns front to sol then he takes the duel disk :* Ok sol are you ready!? *
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Sol bows at the conclusion of the duel.
"An excellent duel. What about you Kiss?" Sol glances at Kiss."Would you like a duel?"

Replay 1 2
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Pit lets out a grin, "Simple Sol. My goal is to get home."

Pit then lets out a wince of pain as he grabs his head with his left hand.

He saw himself... the white him that is, jumping through a door. And then Palutena... let him fly? He could FLY!?

"I have to try that out sometime." Pit mutters, regaining his composure.

Turning back to Sol, he finishes, "I said it wasn't noble, but I hope you can respect it."
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:23 am

Sol bursts out in hysterical laughter at Pit's statement.
"PFT Hahahaha! Oh this is amusing." Sol wipes a tear from his eye."You see, the best way for you to get home, would be to do what you yelled at me for doing, working for the man in white. The irony is palpable. The man in white brought you here, and no doubt he can send you back. But to achieve your goals, you must become what you hate. This is hilarious!" Sol then cracks up into hysterical laughter.
Back to top Go down
9link5
Event Manager

9link5

Event Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:59 pm

"I haven't ruled that option out." Pit comments, returning to a serious expression.

"Secondly, I don't hate you guys... I just don't know anything yet..."

"With that," Pit comments, "I believe we have finished. Later guys."

Pit turns his back to the group and walks to the edge of the platform everyone is standing on. He spreads his wings and arms wide, then falls off.

Falling headfirst through the clouds, Pit thinks to himself, Come on, just focus and it'll work.

With that his wings where covered in a dark blue glow, and he pulled out of the nosedive he was in. Without taking another look at the platform, he turn and flew off to another zone.
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Sol casts his gaze after Pit's departure.
"Ah well. I doubt he will find the rest of my compatriots to be as nice as I am." Sol glances towards kiss."Would you like a duel, or shall I be off?"
Back to top Go down
Lyris1060
Dice/Games Manager

Lyris1060

Dice/Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:45 am

"Understandable." Delta answers in disappointment to Sol's decline.

Unbeknownst to the events Pit, Kiss, Yondaime, and Sol were involved in, Delta sneaks over to his Duel Runner and boards it, riding off to another area...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Ruins   The Sky Ruins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sky Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era Duel Academy :: Events And Dueling :: Role Play-