Introduce yourself here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiba Corporation
Admin

Kaiba Corporation

Admin

Introduce yourself here!  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Hello guys!

My name is Zane Truesdale , I am from Romania and I like to play YGOPRO Smile

I hope we we'll get so much players here and enjoy playing percy YGOPRO!
Back to top Go down
https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com
Xusha
Teacher

Xusha

Teacher

Introduce yourself here!  DOjC7S7Introduce yourself here!  3mZwluP

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, I'm game. Name's Xusha. I'm from Russia, and well they never released the Konami game in my country, so it took awhile to get used to the differences between it and the Bandai game. Recently moved to America, so if I can enter tournaments here I will do what I can. Love what you guys are trying to do here, and hopefully it takes off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundhorizon.com/revive/revive.html
Kaiba Corporation
Admin

Kaiba Corporation

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Xusha wrote:
Well, I'm game. Name's Xusha. I'm from Russia, and well they never released the Konami game in my country, so it took awhile to get used to the differences between it and the Bandai game. Recently moved to America, so if I can enter tournaments here I will do what I can. Love what you guys are trying to do here, and hopefully it takes off.

Glad to have you here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Finly

Finly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Well, Hello There, Im Finly(Call Me Fin, Fin-Fin, Finly) Ive been playing Yu-Gi-Oh For a while now, Im also an administrator on a DN academy, So i like to convince myself i know how forums work and how the game is. I jsut previously started to play on YGOpro, Hopefully this place doesn't end up being another dead academy Smile If you need any help, Contact me Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiba Corporation
Admin

Kaiba Corporation

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 am

Finly wrote:
Well, Hello There, Im Finly(Call Me Fin, Fin-Fin, Finly) Ive been playing Yu-Gi-Oh For a while now, Im also an administrator on a DN academy, So i like to convince myself i know how forums work and how the game is. I jsut previously started to play on YGOpro, Hopefully this place doesn't end up being another dead academy Smile If you need any help, Contact me Smile

Hey there! Yes we would like some help as well!

Here we made a topic with Staff Openings : https://neweraduelacademy.forumotion.com/t3-staff-openings#4
Back to top Go down
Jakester390
Mod/Teacher

Jakester390

Mod/Teacher

Introduce yourself here!  2XQi5iR

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Jakester390 here, I consider myself an adept deck builder and duelist. I've joined several academies in the past, but they have an annoying tendency of dying on me. Hopefully this one will be different.
Back to top Go down
XxOZxX
Ra Yellow

XxOZxX

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 am

Hi all;
My name is XxOZxX & it's been quite some years that I play YuGiOh in different platforms(irl/yvb/DN & now YgoPro) hopefully this place will be more active than the other's & doesn't end up being another dead forum.
Back to top Go down
Finly

Finly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:38 am

Welcome to PDA Guys, Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
shyam513
Teacher

shyam513

Teacher

Introduce yourself here!  1oK7NWdIntroduce yourself here!  CTmIk1k

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 am

Hey guys! Name's Shyam, and I'm from the UK. Been playing Yugioh since it came out (Still have my old Yugi structure deck) and I've been to several YCS tournaments. Been playing on DN and YGOpro for a while, so thought it'd be nice to get going in an academy!
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru
Slifer Red

Orochimaru

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello. I'm Orochimaru, currently living in Brazil and would like to take a test.
Back to top Go down
obelicoelexodia
Slifer Red

obelicoelexodia

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:08 pm

emmm...
to start my message
*i dont speak english
*my nickname in all games is obelicoelexodia
*i love play in ygopro Very Happy
*i form Mexico

SPANISH!!!! Very Happy
para iniciar mi mensaje
*No hablo ingles
*Mi apodo o nick en todos los juegos es obelicoelexodia
*Adoro jugar en ygopro Very Happy
*soy de Mexico
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker
War Manager

gunsmaker

War Manager

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 pm

gunsmaker here, from indonesia
i see this on the main ygopro forum and i want to see how it works
Back to top Go down
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm

it's really very nice to meet you all , enjoy your stay with us and I hope you have fun , if you ever needed anything feel free to PM me ^^ .
Back to top Go down
AngelZeo

AngelZeo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

Hi My Name is Zeo, Im From United Kingdom and I pretty much love anime especially Yu-Gi-Oh and DragonBall Z. I thought il give this dorm thing a try since i use to be to a dorm on another site but it closed down due to inactivity so hopefully this will stay strong. I love to eat junk food, my fav is pizza Very Happy and i love fanta lol. Its great to have a automatic dueling game since the official one closed. I love to try to do dorm testing but to be honest i want to join slifer red Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icingsugar
Slifer Red

Icingsugar

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:20 am

Not sure how I ended up on the member list here I know I never signed up yet a password I sometimes use let me in ???

I droped by cos I was sent an email ?

I Would like to give the site a try just not sure which version of the percy game to download I have never run the percy version due to download problems in the past.

What version do I need to download so I can then update to the latest ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1c1ngsugar?feature=results_main
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 am

AngelZeo wrote:
Hi My Name is Zeo, Im From United Kingdom and I pretty much love anime especially Yu-Gi-Oh and DragonBall Z. I thought il give this dorm thing a try since i use to be to a dorm on another site but it closed down due to inactivity so hopefully this will stay strong. I love to eat junk food, my fav is pizza Very Happy and i love fanta lol. Its great to have a automatic dueling game since the official one closed. I love to try to do dorm testing but to be honest i want to join slifer red Very Happy

lol , who doesn't love junk food ... and about the dorms .. well I guess I hope you end in slifer lol .

Icingsugar wrote:
Not sure how I ended up on the member list here I know I never signed up yet a password I sometimes use let me in ???

I droped by cos I was sent an email ?

I Would like to give the site a try just not sure which version of the percy game to download I have never run the percy version due to download problems in the past.

What version do I need to download so I can then update to the latest ?

yea .. magical stuff happens here xD .. latest version of percy is 1.030.0 ... check the here , you may want to check the archive as well if you don't have the older version .
Back to top Go down
Icingsugar
Slifer Red

Icingsugar

Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 am

RsS.YuGi wrote:

yea .. magical stuff happens here xD .. latest version of percy is 1.030.0 ... check the here , you may want to check the archive as well if you don't have the older version .

Hmmm I just can't get anything to download from the site ! Its why i've never bothered with the Percy version before.

If anyone has any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1c1ngsugar?feature=results_main
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 am

hmm , that's weird .. but the good thing is that percy added the full version now

Download it from here :ygopro-1.030.0

I hope that works ,if it didn't come to the chat and talk to me , we'll find out how to solve this.
Back to top Go down
Unnefer

Unnefer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Greetings. My name is Unnefer, currently residing in the United States. I'll probably be in Slypher Red, mostly because all my in-game strategies revolve around Exodia. Don't let the class fool you though. Keep an eye on me.
Back to top Go down
Sen Xaqairy
Ra Yellow

Sen Xaqairy

Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:34 am

Hi, I'm Xaq (Sen, Xaqairy, Charles, or Wes; take your pick). My Favorite cards are "Gogiga Gagagigo", "Sorcerer of Dark Magic", "Lycanthrope", "Dark Paladin", "Red Nova Dragon", "Gagagigo the Risen", "Bait Doll", and "Ceasefire". I'm new to GFX, but I've been playing Duel Monsters for about... 7 (?) years or so. Though, truth be told, I'm not as good as I wish I were.

Also: I usually type grammatically/spelling correct, so some of my sentences may sound weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!    Introduce yourself here!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era Duel Academy :: Main Lobby :: Introductions & Farewells-